| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in September is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 21.2 °C (38.2 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: