| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in October is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 20.6 °C (37.1 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 10:53 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: