| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in November is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 18.4 °C (33.1 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 3.9mm (0.2in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: