| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in May is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 18.6 °C (33.5 °F).
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 2.5mm (0.1in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: