| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in March is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.2 °C (73.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.2mm (1.1in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: