| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in June is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 19.8 °C (35.6 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 14:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: