| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in July is very, very hot at 32.7 °C (90.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.8 °C (107.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.4 °C (74.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 18.4 °C (33.1 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: