| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in January is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.6 °C (33.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.2mm (1in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:37 long with an average length of 10:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: