| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in February is a little cool at 9.3 °C (48.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in February is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 27.5mm (1.1in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: