| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in December is a little cool at 7.9 °C (46.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.9 °C (33.6 °F).
- In December the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 15.8 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty. A feeble 14.9mm (0.6in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: