| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in August is very hot at 30 °C (86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.7 °C (103.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.3 °C (68.5 °F).
- In August there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 19.4 °C (34.9 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.1mm (0in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:49 long and the longest day is 13:40 long with an average length of 13:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: