| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bust in April is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 16.3 °C (29.3 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. A feeble 8.4mm (0.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Bust April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bust, Afghanistan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bust: